Landlocked between Malawi, Angola, The DRC, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Tanzania - Zambia is part of the hub of the Safari industry. It's accessible, diverse and unique species such as the endemic Thornicroft Giraffe, Cooksons wilderbeest to the pre-historic looking Shoebill Stork in both savannah and wetland areas.
Zambia, known as "The Real Africa" and its untamed areas are ideal for real adventures - but Zambia isn't just for those who want to go off the beaten track - Victoria falls offers adrenaline fanatics and thrill seekers unrivalled experiences whilst exclusive lodges cater for the discerning traveller.
Tours and Options to Explore Zambia with Land & Lake
Malawi, Zambia, Travel Malawi, Travel Zambia, Explore Malawi, Explore Zambia, Adventure, Land and Lake Safaris, Nyasa land, Central Africa, Africa, Savannah, Safari Malawi, Safari Zambia, Volunteer Africa, Volunteer opportunities, Family Travel, Car Hire, Self Drive, Safety, Lilongwe, Blantyre, Nyika, Mzuzu, Liwonde National Park, National Park, Wildlife Reserve, Reserve, Forest, Elephant, 500 elephant relocation, news, Tour, Honeymoon, bike hire, travel, Malawi, Zambia, Malawi, Zambia, Travel, Africa, Safari, Tour Thyolo, Majete, Chameleon, Malawian Style, Style, Malawian, Epic, Awesome, Lake, Cape Maclear, New Years Malawi, New Year, Lake of Stars, 2019, 2020, 2021, Christmas, Specials, Deals, Exclusive, cheap, luxury, camping, hire a car, hire a vehicle, Find, How to, where, what, find, Malawi, Zambia, Travel, Adventure, Explore,
- Population: 17.9 Million (2017)
- Size: 752,618km2
- Capital City: Lusaka
- Main Currency: Zambian Kwacha. Lodges also accept USD & credit cards.
- Visas: Single Entry is $50.00 for all non African Passport Holders - Get in contact with us should you be unsure of your visa situation.
- Zambia's National Parks are home to some of the most diverse species in Africa, and still hold a true "Wilderness" aspect to their reserves.
- Best Game Viewing: June - November
- Rainy Season: December - April
- Some Lodges and National Parks are inaccessible during the rainy season, get in contact with us to see your options.
- During the drier months, transport across Zambia can be through local transport, driving and chartered flights.
Zambia is much larger than Malawi, so travel between highlighted areas can be long with many needing overnight stops between.